We are currently contracted by the Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative at the United States Department of Defense to develop the Data Analytics and Visualization Efficiency Framework for xAPI and the Total Learning Architecture.
Our capabilities in the area of learning analytics and data solutions for Defense and Security include:
- xAPI and Total Learning Architecture
- Analytics for STE and Live-Virtual-Constructive Environments
- Learning Data Strategy & Design
- Data Logistics & Integrations
- We have teaming agreements with primes on contract vehicles that include supporting the US Navy’s MPTE Manpower, Personnel Training and Education Enterprise.
- xAPI Learning Record Store (LRS)
- Learning Analytics and Data Visualization
- xAPI Profiles and Instrumentation
- Data Logistics Applications, Stream Processing, & Microservices
- Software Engineering
- Data Analysis and Data Visualization
- Data Assessment and System Audit including Data Cleaning and Conversion
- xAPI Integrations for Learning Management Systems; e-Learning and Authoring Tools; Content Management Systems; Video Repositories; Virtual and Augmented Reality; Simulations; Serious Games; Wearables; Internet of Things Devices; and Business Systems including Productivity, Communications, and Business Intelligence Apps
- xAPI Conformance Verification & Validation Service
- xAPI Profiles Design including for Cybersecurity and Business Processes
- Data and Distributed Learning Systems Design, Development, & Maintenance
- Stream Processing and Advanced Ecosystem Data Architecture Solutions
- Related Technology Training and Support Services
- Hosted and On-Premise xAPI and Data Analytics Technology Services
- Data Management and Managed Integrations
- Government: Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative, U.S. Department of Defense
- Commercial: HP, Inc.; Herman Miller; CPA Ontario
- Educational: The Learning Accelerator; Success Academy Charter Schools
- Yet Analytics was the first commercial vendor to successfully pass the xAPI Learning Record Store (LRS) Conformance Test Suite produced by the Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative at the United States Department of Defense.
- Yet Analytics is providing the framework for xAPI analytics and data visualization within ADL/DoD’s Total Learning Architecture.
- Yet Analytics builds everything on-shore and in-house in Baltimore, MD.
- Yet Analytics products are containerized for any deployment need including Virtual Private Cloud, Standalone Mobile Deployment, and On Premise.
- Yet Analytics’ CEO chairs both the Learning Technology Standards Committee Technical Advisory Group on xAPI and the IC Industry Consortium on Learning Engineering at the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).