We are currently contracted by the Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative at the United States Department of Defense to develop the Data Analytics and Visualization Environment for xAPI and the Total Learning Architecture.
Our capabilities in the area of learning analytics and data solutions for Defense and Security include:
- Data Architecture including data modeling and implementation of xAPI, xAPI Profiles, and the Total Learning Architecture
- Data Fusion including Data Logistics and Integrations
- Data Analytics and Data Visualization for STE and Live-Virtual-Constructive Environments
- Open Source Software Development and Rapid Prototyping
- Learning Data Standards and Technology Standardization
- Small Business Designation
- We have teaming agreements with primes on contract vehicles that include supporting the US Navy’s MPTE Manpower, Personnel Training and Education Enterprise.
- xAPI Learning Record Store (LRS) and LRS Protocol available for any deployment environment including on-premise
- Learning Analytics and Data Visualization including Automated Dashboards and Data Panoramas
- xAPI Profiles and xAPI Instrumentation
- Data Logistics, Stream Processing, Kappa Architecture, and Microservices
- Software Engineering
- Data Analysis and Data Visualization
- Data Assessment and System Audit including Data Cleaning and Conversion
- xAPI Integrations for Learning Management Systems; e-Learning and Authoring Tools; Content Management Systems; Video Repositories; Virtual and Augmented Reality; Simulations; Serious Games; Wearables; Internet of Things Devices; and Business Systems including Productivity, Communications, and Business Intelligence Apps
- xAPI Conformance Verification & Validation Service
- xAPI Profiles Design including for Cybersecurity and Business Processes
- Data and Distributed Learning Systems Design, Development, & Maintenance
- Stream Processing and Advanced Ecosystem Data Architecture Solutions
- Related Technology Training and Support Services
- Hosted and On-Premise Open Source xAPI and Data Analytics Technology Services
- Data Management and Managed Integrations
- Government: Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative, U.S. Department of Defense
- Commercial: HP, Inc.; Herman Miller; CPA Ontario
- Educational: The Learning Accelerator; Success Academy Charter Schools
- Yet Analytics was the first commercial firm to successfully pass the xAPI Learning Record Store (LRS) Conformance Test Suite produced by the Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative at the United States Department of Defense.
- Yet Analytics is providing the framework for xAPI analytics and data visualization within ADL/DoD’s Total Learning Architecture.
- Yet Analytics builds everything on-shore and in-house in Baltimore, MD.
- Yet Analytics' government products are delivered open source (generally Apache 2.0) and can be containerized for any deployment need including Virtual Private Cloud, Standalone Mobile Deployment, and On-Premise.
- Yet Analytics’ CEO chairs both the Learning Technology Standards Committee Technical Advisory Group on xAPI and the IC Industry Consortium on Learning Engineering at the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).