Yet Analytics has significant expertise with regard to xAPI.
We can help you to implement xAPI as part of your total solution. This could include xAPI data design and the alignment of learning data with business intelligence data, the creation of a custom xAPI Profile, the deployment of Yet's award-winning LRS technology in the Cloud or on-prem environment of your choice, and the creation and deployment of custom learning analytics dashboards that leverage xAPI as a part of a total interactive analytics solution.
- We were the first commercial organization to provide a Learning Record Store that successfully passed the ADL's xAPI LRS Test Suite.
- We provided the first comprehensive data assessment of the state of the ADL's Total Learning Architecture including all xAPI design and related assets serving both adaptive learning technologies and recommendation engines.
- Our founder is chair of the Technical Advisory Group on xAPI at the IEEE Learning Technology Standards Committee and was managing editor of its first technical report on xAPI implementation.
- We contributed to the original xAPI specification and we are members of the IEEE P9274.1 Working Group that is currently formally standardizing xAPI.
- We are contracted by ADL at the U.S. DoD as the architects of the Data Analytics and Visualization Environment for xAPI and the Total Learning Architecture.
- We provided the first demonstration of xAPI implemented in cross-platform immersive learning involving the use of concurrent streams of xAPI data via digital simulation and wearable technology at I/ITSEC 2015.
- We are contracted by ADL at the U.S. DoD to build the DATASIM digital twins modeler for xAPI-enabled ecosystems.